Especially the sparkles!
Yes, spirituality is seeing and knowing the joy and beauty that surrounds you. But it isn’t all about nature and its beauty. It is also about seeing the joy and beauty in every human being. Even those we disagree with for they too have redeeming factors that need love; our love and compassion.
The meaning of spirituality is the quality of being concerned with the human spirit or soul as opposed to material and physical things. Aren’t we all spiritual beings?
I am always amazed when I see something like this…. It shows to me that no matter what, nature perseveres.
It also makes me think, if nature can defy something like this then I can try harder too.
What do you think?
I really like what Tanya Markul says here….
Besides telling us to be ourselves, I think she is saying that Nature and the Universe are a huge part of who we are as spiritual beings. That everything around and above us is God.
There is a message in everything around us.
Growing up, I spent all my time in the woods with friends. We would build forts, explore, climb trees, and just hang out. It was always magical and fun.
As an adult, when I walk in the woods it always brings me back to my childhood, the fun I had and it always brings a smile to my face.
I do think it is impossible to walk in the woods and be in a bad mood!
How often do we really pay attention to nature? There are so many lessons to learn from Mother Nature if we only look and listen. Advice from a tree is one of the best quotes about nature that I have seen in a long time.
Here is what it means to me:
• Standing tall and proud gives me confidence and strength.
• Going out on a limb stretches me and perhaps helps someone else.
• Remember your roots remind me of where I came from and the morals/lessons I learned growing up.
• Drink plenty of water feeds my body and keeps me alive.
• Be content with your natural beauty reminds me that I don’t need all the exterior things that we are bombarded with every day in the advertisements and that I am beautiful inside and out no matter what.
• Enjoy the view reminds me to stop and look around for there is much to see.
What does the ‘Advice from a tree’ mean to you?